- In this course you will gain a solid understanding of the SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain solution, the components, and their associated business processes. Instructor-led training is supplemented with hands-on exercises using the most recently released version of the SAP IBP supply chain solution. This course is mandatory foundational knowledge which is required for all follow-on SAP IBP courses.
- A self-paced e-learning version of this course is available with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub (Professional, or, solution edition for Supply Chain Management).
- Introduction to Planning Processes
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to Integrated Planning
- Process Coverage and Planning Levels
- SAP Best Practices for SAP IBP
- Benefits and KPIs improved through SAP IBP for Supply Chain
- Introduction to SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Modules Overview
- A Double Click on each of the Modules
- Challenges and Solutions
- Example Network Overview
- Using SAP IBP for Supply Chain
- The SAP Fiori Launchpad
- Planning with the SAP IBP, add-in for Microsoft Excel
- Planning View Options
- Master Data Management
- Web-based Planning
- Analytics and Dashboards
- Planner Workspace
- SAP IBP for MRO
- Demand Planning
- Introduction to SAP IBP for Demand
- Cleansing Sales data for Statistical Forecast
- Demand Planning Adjustments and Consensus
- Introduction to Demand Sensing
- Inventory Planning and Optimization
- Introduction to Inventory Planning and Optimization
- The Inventory Dilemma
- Demand and Supply Variability
- Inventory Components
- Inventory Planning and Optimization Process
- Supply Planning
- Introduction to SAP IBP for Response and Supply
- Unconstrained Planning with SOP Heuristic
- Capacity and Scenario Management
- Constrained Planning with the Supply Optimizer
- Order-based Planning with SAP IBP for response and Supply
- Control Tower and Exception Management
- Introduction to SAP Supply Chain Control Tower
- Custom Alerts
- Case Management
- Intelligent Visibility
- Business Network Collaboration
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the key business processes in the supply chain management applications.
- Explain the benefits of each supply chain management application.
- Provide an overview of the SAP IBP functionality.
- Actively engage in SAP Integrated Business Planning implementation projects.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Participants should be familiar with supply chain planning functions and terminology.
- SAP IBP OD 2302
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more