- Overview of concepts and functions of the VMS
- Make-to-stock, make-to-order
- Assignment of vehicles to sales documents
- Selected Customizing
- Overview of various associated business processes, for example rework
- Overview of SAP Warranty Management
- Overview of the SAP Dealer Portal
- Overview of SAP Dealer Business Management
- Explanation of important business processes and selected Customizing in the VMS environment
- Members of the project team from large automobile importers and traders as well as IT employees who want to use the VMS as a central tool for managing, procuring, selling, and tracking vehicles.
- SCM600 Business Processes in Sales Order Management
- Basic knowledge of managing, procuring, selling, and tracking vehicles.
- ECC-DIMP 600
- This course is normally only offered on request and in English.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more