- Overview of the different JIT business processes
- Customizing and carrying out the following processes:
- Receiving sequenced calls (just in sequence)
- Forwarding sequenced calls (just in sequence)
- Incoming/outgoing summarized JIT calls (Just in Time)
- Other special types of JIT processing in SAP for Automotive.
- Explanation of the business background as well as setting and carrying out different JIT business processes
- Members of the project team in the JIT environment at automotive suppliers, such as procurement specialists, sales specialists, material requirements planners, and IT specialists.
- IAU210 SAP for Automotive: Processes in the Supplier Industry
- Basic knowledge of the supplier industry and relevant experience
- ECC EhP5 SP03
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more