- Overview of the supply chain in the automotive industry
- General EDI processing
- Typical automotive business processes:
- Scheduling agreement processing with forecast and just-in-time delivery schedules
- Scheduling agreement processing with forecast delivery schedule and delivery order (pickup sheet)
- Scheduling agreement processing with external service providers
- JIT process 1: delivering sequenced calls (JIS)
- JIT process 2: Generating, sending, and delivering summarized JIT calls
- Scheduling agreement processing with handling unit management and returnable package management
- Integrating suppliers via the Supplier Portal
- Processing of typical business processes in the automotive supplier industry based on the SAP for Automotive solution
- Members of the project team at automotive suppliers, such as procurement specialists, sales specialists, material requirements planners, and IT specialists.
- ECC-EhP5 SP03
- This course deals with the cross-module and cross-company presentation of selected typical business processes in the automotive supplier industry. This course is not intended as an "Automotive" delta course.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more