- This course is relevant for Industry 4.Now / Industry 4.0. Industry 4.0 is about industrial transformation using new digital technology that makes it possible to gather and analyze data across machines and business systems – enabling faster, more flexible, and more efficient processes to produce higher-quality, individualized goods at reduced costs.
- SAP Intelligent Asset Management supports full digital representation of connected assets along their lifecycle delivering an embedded, collaborative and real-time set of next generation processes and systems.
- Overview of key concepts in SAP Intelligent Asset Management (IAM)
- IAM Product Portfolio
- SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Leonardo IoT
- Integration with SAP S/4HANA and SAP ERP backend
- Common Master Data
- SAP Asset Intelligence Network (AIN)
- Create and maintain a global and collaborative registry of equipment based on common standards
- SAP Predictive Maintenance and Service (PdMS)
- Monitor machine health with sensors, alerts and thresholds
- SAP Asset Strategy and Performance Management (ASPM)
- Create Risk Assessments and Recommendations for Maintenance Activities
- SAP Asset Manager
- Fundamentals of SAP Asset Manager
- This course will prepare you to:
- Identify the key products of SAP Intelligent Asset Management (IAM)
- Describe how each IAM product contributes to the next-generation asset management
- Discover how the IAM solution can enhance your maintenance strategy
- Application Consultant
- Business Analysts
- Project Team Members
- Power/Key Users
- Familiarity or experience with SAP Enterprise Asset Management (in SAP S/4HANA or SAP ERP)
- SAP Intelligent Asset Management 1911
- SAP S/4HANA On Premise 1909
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more