- This course summarizes a hosting lifecycle, touching on subjects relevant to IT and operations administrators. Hosting, running, and monitoring a SAP Commerce application requires detailed knowledge of relevant system components and tools. Participants learn to set up, install, test, and monitor a SAP Commerce application. Project Managers may also attend this course, as it provides a broad range of information about how to deploy applications and data, and how to backup / restore, monitor and debug the application.
- If you are not an official SAP Commerce partner or customer, you do not have access to the SAP Hybris Commerce Help and SAP Hybris Wiki – which are both necessary for the training. Follow these links for registration information: Wiki / Help.
- Please note the on-site training and technical equipment requirements for this course via this link.
- For this training course, all students get access to VM to perform exercises. Please bring your own laptop to access the VM.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Host, manage, maintain, secure and monitor a SAP Commerce application
- System administrators,
- IT project managers
- LINUX BASH knowledge
- Extensive (but not necessarily SAP Commerce -specific) knowledge of how to host applications and web servers.
- Familiarity with SSH, Linux shell commands and VI Editor
Course based on software release
- SAP Hybris Commerce 6.7
- Java 8
- Introduction and Warm Up
- SAP Hybris Commerce Architecture
- Installation and configuration overview
- Hands on installation/configuration of a SAP Commerce stack:
- Load balancer (SSL termination)
- Web server
- App server
- Externalize Solr master slave standalone configuration
- Production specific app server configuration, dynamic cleanup strategy, useful monitoring commands
- Production specific Apache (serve static content from Apache, cache headers, secure back office, Apache media, balancer manager, server status)
- External Tomcat installation
- Build and deployment
- Clustering and Persistence
- System Security
- Backup and Restore
- Optional: Hands on clustering workshop:
- Students will work in teams to setup a SAP Commerce cluster (there is also an option to work individually and create a 2 node cluster on the same server)
CPE Credits016 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest