- This course summarizes a hosting lifecycle, touching on subjects relevant to IT and operations administrators. Hosting, running, and monitoring a SAP Commerce application requires detailed knowledge of relevant system components and tools. Participants learn to set up, install, test, and monitor a SAP Commerce application. Project Managers may also attend this course, as it provides a broad range of information about how to deploy applications and data, and how to backup / restore, monitor and debug the application.
- If you are not an official SAP Commerce partner or customer, you do not have access to the SAP Hybris Commerce Help and SAP Hybris Wiki – which are both necessary for the training. Follow these links for registration information: Wiki / Help.
- Please note the on-site training and technical equipment requirements for this course via this link.
- For this training course, all students get access to VM to perform exercises. Please bring your own laptop to access the VM.
- This course is for system administrators working with SAP Commerce on- premise.
- Introduction and Warm Up
- SAP Hybris Commerce Architecture
- Installation and configuration overview
- Hands on installation/configuration of a SAP Commerce stack:
- Load balancer (SSL termination)
- Web server
- App server
- Externalize Solr master slave standalone configuration
- Production specific app server configuration, dynamic cleanup strategy, useful monitoring commands
- Production specific Apache (serve static content from Apache, cache headers, secure back office, Apache media, balancer manager, server status)
- External Tomcat installation
- Build and deployment
- Clustering and Persistence
- System Security
- Backup and Restore
- Optional: Hands on clustering workshop:
- Students will work in teams to setup a SAP Commerce cluster (there is also an option to work individually and create a 2 node cluster on the same server)
- This course will prepare you to:
- Host, manage, maintain, secure and monitor a SAP Commerce application
- System administrators,
- IT project managers
- LINUX BASH knowledge
- Extensive (but not necessarily SAP Commerce -specific) knowledge of how to host applications and web servers.
- Familiarity with SSH, Linux shell commands and VI Editor
- SAP Hybris Commerce 6.7
- Java 8
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more