- Build and keep SAP software skills and knowledge up-to-date from a library of thousands of SAP enablement titles.
- Enable individuals or organizations to maximize the value of SAP software anywhere, anytime.
- Leverage learning management system capabilities to select training courses, view learning progress, and report learning programs and history.
- Benefit from innovative SAP Learning Rooms — interactive, online social media sites where users get access to knowledgeable SAP experts and collaborate and network with fellow learners, work on challenging assignments, and review exercises right at your desk.
- SAP software users
- Hundreds of learning titles, available in up to 10 languages, thereof
- Handbooks – Easy to read, browse and searchable Flipbook format, Customer and academy titles, from overview to advanced level
- E-Learning courses – Interactive, multi-media content, incl. assessments, demos and exercises, from overview to advanced level
- Curriculum maps – Predefined learning paths combining various learning titles
- SAP Learning Rooms – Moderated, interactive online spaces to exchange and collaborate with SAP experts and fellow learners.
- For the full list of content included, please see the Overview of Contents.
- Get a fast start to your SAP enablement by subscribing to our library of enablement content for this SAP Learning Hub edition.
- Benefit from an unlimited access during your 12 months subscription to a catalogue containing SAP Education’s enablement content for this SAP Learning Hub edition.
- SAP Education is continuously updating the catalogue with any changes to existing content or net new content relevant to users, so that you have access to our latest content during your subscription.