- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses is provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- This course is also offered as a public instructor led course. To view availability for this offering and purchase, please select your desired country from the homepage https://training.sap.com/ homepage.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 24 hours
- Private/Public ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 3 days
- You will gain the skills necessary to explain basic functions, features, and terminology of the modules within the SAP SuccessFactors suite.
- Application Consultant, Executive Stakeholder, Business Process Owner, Team Lead, Power User
Course based on software release
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Admin Interface
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC)
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning (CDP)
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management (PMGM), Calibration, and 360 Reviews
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Succession
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Compensation and Variable Pay
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Reporting