- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses is provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- This course is also offered as a public instructor led course. To view availability for this offering and purchase, please select your desired country from the homepage https://training.sap.com/ homepage.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 24 hours
- Private/Public ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 3 days
- You will gain the skills necessary to explain basic functions, features, and terminology of the modules within the SAP SuccessFactors suite.
- Application Consultant, Executive Stakeholder, Business Process Owner, Team Lead, Power User
- SFINTRO1 - An Introduction to Human Experience Management (HXM)
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Suite
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors and Platform
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing and Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC)
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management (PMGM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning (CDP)
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics