- This training content is only provided via SAP Learning Hub.
- This program includes a series of lessons covering the topic of Implementing SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration with SAP HCM for the Full Cloud, Core Hybrid and Side-by-Side deployment models. The purpose of this program is to provide you with an overview of the main integration deployment models and technology, focusing on the Full Cloud and Core Hybrid models, and to provide you with implementation scenarios in integrating SAP SuccessFactors with SAP ERP. Each course is made up of:
- An e-learning course that provides the steps for setting up the integration; to be used in conjunction with video recordings/simulations.
- Video/Simulations recordings that has demos of Process Overview, Configuration set up in SAP ERP, Configuration set up in SAP SuccessFactors as well as Configuration setup of HCI middleware.
- An Assessment Questionnaire that checks your understanding of the concepts taught in the e-learning.
- List of courses:
- HRH03E – SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration Overview and Basic Settings
- HRH51E – SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central OData API
- HRH52E – SAP SuccessFactors Compound Employee API
- HRH91E – SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration with SAP ERP Scenarios Overview
- HRH92E – Implementing Cost Center Replication from SAP ERP to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- HRH93E – Implementing Organizational Data Replication from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP ERP
- HRH94E – Implementing Employee Master Data Replication from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP ERP
- HRH95E – Implementing SAP ERP Employee Data Migration and Replication with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- HRH96E – Implementing Extensibility (BadIs) for SAP ERP Employee Data Replication with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- HRH97E – Implementing SAP ERP User Interface Integration with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Application Consultant
- The course is intended primarily for implementers; specifically, Technical Consultants, Functional Consultants, and Partners. Customers can also benefit from an understanding of the implementation that is required for integration of SAP ERP HCM with SAP SuccessFactors.