- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary to implement SAP SuccessFactors Payroll Control Center. This 5-day course utilizes a combination of learning methods such as self-guided content, instructor- led meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- Unit 1 – Introduction to the Payroll Control Center
- Lesson 1: Current Payroll Process
- Lesson 2: Payroll Control Center Overview
- Lesson 3: PCC Technical Pre-requisites
- Unit 2 – PCC RDS & Partner Solutions
- Lesson 1: Rapid Deployment Solution Overview
- Lesson 2: Delivered RDS Content & Partner Content
- Lesson 3: RDS Technical Implementation Details
- Unit 3 – Payroll Control Center Configuration
- Lesson 1: Payroll Results Declustering
- Lesson 2: Payroll Control Center Background Jobs
- Lesson 3: PCC Process Configuration
- Unit 4 – Payroll Control Center Roles
- Lesson 1: Manager Role
- Lesson 2: Administrator Role
- Unit 5 – Payroll Control Center Integration
- Lesson 1: Fiori Launchpad
- Lesson 2: Employee Central
- Unit 6 – Payroll Control Center Authorization
- Lesson 1: Authorization in the Payroll Control Center
- Lesson 2: Employee Central Role Based Authorization
- Unit 7 – Payroll Control Center Tools
- Lesson 1: Action Log/Audit Tools
- Lesson 2: Reset Process Instance
- Lesson 3: Declustering Tools
- Unit 8 – Appendix
- Lesson 1: Case Study: Payroll Control Center
- To describe the strategic purpose, configuration options and best practices when implementing or supporting SAP Payroll Control Center.
- Application Consultant, Customer Success Representative, SAP Payroll Consultants, SAP Payroll Analysts
- SAP SuccessFactors Payroll Control Center, SAP ERP, Release 2011
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more