- This training content is only provided via SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is one component of Implementing SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration with SAP ERP HCM for the Full Cloud, Core Hybrid and Side by Side deployment models. In this training module you will get an overview of OData API. The Open Data Protocol (OData) is a standardized protocol for creating and consuming data APIs and SAP SuccessFactors OData API service is based on OData 2.0. This training module will show how you can access the EC data that has been exposed using OData.
- Recall when to use which kind of API
- Enable the Employee Central (EC) OData APIs in your instance
- Call a simple OData API from a browser
- Identify what kind of API tools are available within EC
- Query Employee Central data using OData APIs from a test client
- Locate OData API Resources and Documentation
- Setup and use External Event Notifications
- Employee, Customer, Partner
- THR81 SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Academy
- HRSF1 – SAP SuccessFactors Overview
- Basic SAP SuccessFactors HCM and SAP HCM Product Knowledge