- This training content is only provided via SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is one component of Implementing SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration with SAP ERP HCM for the Full Cloud, Core Hybrid and Side by Side deployment models. The purpose of this section is to orient the learner to the course modules in this track and provide an overview of Employee Central Integration functionality and the minimum software and settings required.
- Recall the components and modules required to complete the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration learning journey
- Recall the minimum software requirements that are needed for the Full Cloud and Core Hybrid add on for SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors.
- Explain what security access is needed for the different system landscapes when implementing an SAP-SuccessFactors integration.
- Describe the security access requirements needed for SAP ERP, SAP HCI, and SAP SuccessFactors.
- Install installation add ons required to complete the SAP EC/SAP ERP HCM integrations
- Recall where to access more information about integration add on software requirements for SAP ERP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors
- Application Consultant
- The course is intended primarily for implementers; specifically, Technical Consultants, Functional Consultants, and Partners. Customers can also benefit from an understanding of the implementation that is required for integration of SAP HCM with SAP SuccessFactors HCM.
- THR80 Introduction to SuccessFactors Academy
- Basic SAP SuccessFactors HCM and SAP HCM Product Knowledge