- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- Through discussion, demonstration, and hands-on exercises, this course uses the concepts and terminology associated with the SuccessFactors Workforce Planning module and helps you develop a working knowledge for applying your workforce analytics strategy. You will gain basic skills in how to use SuccessFactors Workforce Planning as a System Administrator and learn how to use the basic tools for managing Workforce Planning in your organization.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 6,5 hours
- Private ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 1 day
- Workforce Planning Introduction
- Workforce Planning Application Usage
- Strategic Forecasts
- Headcount Planning
- Workforce Planning Administration
- User Maintenance
- Roles Maintanance and Permissions
- Forecast Administration
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the tools and concepts used in SuccessFactors Workforce Planning (WFP)
- Create a New Strategic Forecast
- Create a Headcount Plan
- Assign user permissions by using WFP Roles
- Perform WFP User management
- Provide controlled access to a Forecast
- Describe other administrative options of a WFP administrator
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Workforce Planning Administrator
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Planning Administration
- Workforce Analytics Administration – Job Aids
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more