- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the People Engagement Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as a customer-specific learning class. For more information, please contact your local SAP training team.
- Through discussion, demonstration, and hands-on exercises, this course uses the concepts and terminology associated with the SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics module to help you develop a working knowledge for applying your workforce analytics strategy. You will gain basic skills in how to use SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics as a System Administrator and learn how to use the basic tools for managing Workforce Analytics in your organization.
- Workforce Analytics Introduction
- Workforce Analytics Application Usage
- Workforce Analytics Administration
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the tools and concepts used in SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (WFA)
- Navigate WFA reports and views
- Create Queries with Query Workspace
- Create Custom Reports
- Utilize Investigate
- Understand and assign user permissions by using Roles
- Perform WFA User management
- Use WFA on SAP HANA Administration Tools
- Configure Insights Panel
- Describe Report Transfer
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- WFA Administrator, WFA Report Creator
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Administration
- Workforce Analytics Administration – Job Aids
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more