- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the People Engagement Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as a customer-specific learning class. For more information, please contact your local SAP training team.
- This course is also offered as a public instructor led course via course code HR885 (Table and Canvas Reporting topics) or course code HR884 (Story Reporting topics). To view availability for these offerings and purchase, please select your desired country from the homepage and search for code HR885 or HR884.
- This course provides report administrators and report creators an overview of Self Service Analytics Tools and Custom Reporting Tools and covers the People Analytics: Report Center, Story Reports, Tile-Based Dashboard Framework, Canvas Reports, Table Reports, and additional report types. This 3-day course is taught through a combination of self- guided learning and hands-on exercises.
- People Analytics Suite Overview
- SAP SuccessFactors Report Center
- SAP SuccessFactors Story Reports
- SAP SuccessFactors Table Reports
- SAP SuccessFactors Canvas Reports
- Tile-Based Dashboard Framework
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify when to use Self Service Reporting Tools vs. Custom Reporting Tools
- Use Report Center to:
- Access all the reporting components from SAP SuccessFactors analytical tools
- Create, run, and edit reports
- Manage reports
- Share reports with users
- Use Story Reports to:
- Describe and permission reports
- Create Queries
- Configure pages with widgets
- Manage and run reports
- Use tile-based dashboard to:
- Manage Dashboards
- Access, build, and assign access to tiles
- Construct and share tile-based dashboards
- Use filters and themes on the dashboard data
- Use Canvas Reports to:
- Explain the basic functions of Canvas Reports
- Build and customize queries and reports using Detailed and Advanced Reporting
- Create pivots using Pivot Query Designer
- Create and format reports using Page Designer
- Use Report Distributor tool
- Manage permissions for Report Consumers
- Use Table Reports to:
- Describe Table Reports and their usage
- Grant Table Reporting permissions
- Create Table Reports
- Take Actions to manage Table Reports
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Reporting Administrators
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more