- The Project Team Orientation (PTO) for SAP SuccessFactors Platform is designed for major stakeholders within the organization who have the responsibility to implement and maintain SuccessFactors applications. The overall goal for the PTO is to provide knowledge transfer on the core out-of-the box functionality of SAP SuccessFactors Platform that will enable participants to gain a high-level understanding of the concepts and capabilities of the software.
- Gain basic understanding of SAP SuccessFactors Platform
- Learn about the basic navigation with the main components of the system
- Use the Action Search and People Search
- User Data File and Basic Fields
- Gain an understanding of the concept of "Roles" in SAP SuccessFactors:
- Basic roles in the SAP SuccessFactors
- Roles for permissions
- Job Roles in Job Families for competency mapping
- Learn about the Home Page
- Learn how to navigate in the Org Chart
- Use the Quick Cards
- Use People Profile
- Use Opportunity Marketplace
- Gain basic understanding on the concepts of email notifications
- Use the Mobile Application
- This course provides an overview of key Platform features. It provides the necessary information to prepare customers to work with SAP SuccessFactors Professional Services Consultants in planning and implementing an effective configuration.
- Executive Stakeholder / Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP SuccessFactors Platform
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more