- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the People Engagement Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course provides the concepts and terminology used in SAP SuccessFactors Learning. Administrators will learn how to search and navigate the administrator interface; describe the learning needs management model; work with user records; run and save reports; work with Programs; schedule learning items and assign resources; and create and manage online content, questions, assessments, and surveys.
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Learning Needs Management
- Learning Needs Management – Learning Extras
- Class Management
- Online Content Management
- Assessments (Exams and Quizzes)
- Training Evaluations
- Reporting Management
- Identify features of SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Navigate the system and use the search functions
- Define specific terminology associated with the Learning Needs Management model
- View user entities and the user interface
- Run, save, and schedule reports
- Work with Programs
- Schedule learning items and assign resources to classes
- Manage online content including adding and modifying content objects
- Work with instructor led items with online content
- Create questions, exam and quiz assessments and associate them with online items
- Create and modify surveys, associate surveys to items, and report on survey results
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more