- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- The SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Administration course enables you to learn the concepts and terminology associated with SAP SuccessFactors Compensation functionality, and helps you develop a working knowledge of this functionality for use in implementing your compensation strategy.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 6.5 hours
- Private ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 1 day
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Overview
- Compensation Plan Setup
- Compensation Planning Cycle
- Compensation Modeling
- Spot Award Plan Setup
- Total Compensation Plan
- You will gain basic skills in how to use SAP SuccessFactors Compensation as an administrator, and will learn how to manage the basic tools for managing the compensation cycle in your organization.
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more