- The SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring Project Team Orientation provides a high-level understanding of the concepts and capabilities of the software. The core functionality and features are explained so that your organization can work with a consultant in planning and implementing an effective configuration. This orientation is designed for major stakeholders within the organization who are responsible for making configuration and process decisions during the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning.
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the People Engagement Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as a customer-specific learning class. For more information, please contact your local SAP training team.
- Career Development Planning Overview
- Development Plan v12
- Career Worksheet v12
- Career Path v2
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Career Development Planning and tools
- Describe Development Plan v12
- Describe Career Worksheet v12
- Describe Career Path v2
- Describe Mentoring
- Executive Stakeholder / Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- HRSF1 – SAP SuccessFactors Overview
- SFINTRO1 - An Introduction to Human Experience Management (HXM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more