- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- The SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning Administration course provides an overview of the concepts and terminology associated with SuccessFactors Career Development Planning (CDP) and Mentoring. Administrators will develop a working knowledge of how to manage the SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring modules and will become familiar with the tools used in Career Development Planning implementations.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 4 hours
- Private ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 0,5 day
- Introduction to CDP
- General CDP Permissions
- Development Plan V12 Activities
- Career Worksheet V12 Activities
- Career Path Within CDP
- Capabilities of CDP and Learning
- Mentoring Programs in CDP
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Provide and Determine CDP Permissions
- Modify or Engage Goal Notifications
- Configure v12 Development Plan Settings, Fields and Layout
- Configure v12 Career Worksheet Features
- Create and Launch a Standard Role Readiness Form
- Manage Career Paths V2 utilizing the MDF Generic Object
- Identify SuccessFactors Learning Integration Features and Resources
- Introduce Our Latest Feature entitled Mentoring
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more