- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- The SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management Administration course provides an overview of the concepts and terminology associated with SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management Administration. Administrators will develop a working knowledge of how to manage the SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management module and will become familiar with the tools used in Succession implementations.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 14 hours
- Private ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 0,5 day
- Position Nomination Method
- Succession with the Position Nomination Methods
- MDF Position Nomination Method
- Succession with the MDF Position Nomination Method
- Succession Nomination Tools and Reports
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Introduce the permissions controlling access within Succession
- Describe the nomination tools and concepts used in Succession
- Discuss the Succession features and options available within Admin Tools
- Practice the exercises detailing the necessary actions to modify Succession
- Determine the areas of Succession where additional assistance is needed from Customer Success or Professional Services for next steps and enablement.
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP SuccessFacors Succession Management
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more