- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses is provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- The SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Administration course teaches the learner to navigate the Onboarding and Employee portal pages. The learner will be able to describe the onboarding roles and processes and will also have a deeper knowledge concerning Reference Files, Notification, Administration Reports and Security setup.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 8.5 hours
- Private ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 2 days
- Manage Permissions
- Corporate Structure
- Data Dictionary
- Drop-down Lists
- PDF Forms
- Hiring Manager Activities
- Employee Portal
- Reporting & Documents
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate through the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding module
- Configure and associate Picklists to fields in the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding module
- Manage and assign Security to users
- Create and maintain Notifications
- Maintain PDF Forms
- Create and maintain keys within the Data Dictionary
- Configure and manage panels
- Configure the Hiring Manager Activities
- Maintain the Employee Portal
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- HR800 – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Administration
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT1CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Introduction
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more