- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses is provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- The SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management Project Team Orientation (PTO) provides a high-level understanding of the concepts and capabilities of the software. The core functionality and features are explained so that your organization can work with a consultant in planning and implementing an effective configuration. This orientation is designed for major stakeholders within the organization who are responsible for making configuration and process decisions during the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 5 hours
- Private ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 1 day
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the functionality of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Discuss the Candidate profile and application
- Describe the Candidate selection process
- Review the Recruiting Management email templates
- Describe the Employee Referral process
- Review the Admin Center for Recruiting
- Describe Recruiting Posting
- List basic Candidate Relationship Management components including Talent Pools
- Describe an Email Campaign including Marketing Email Consent
- Describe the types of Recruiting reports
- Executive Stakeholder / Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Candidate Profile and Application
- Candidate Selection Process
- Recruiting Management Email Templates
- Recruiting Management Reports