- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the People Engagement Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as a customer-specific learning class. For more information, please contact your local SAP training team.
- The SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management Administration course provides an overview of the general tasks associated with Performance Management administration, such as managing performance form templates and the performance review cycle, and configuring Continuous Performance Management and Feedback to support ongoing discussions beyond the typical performance reviews.
- Performance Management Overview
- Job Families and Roles
- Rating Scales
- Route Maps
- Performance Form Templates
- General Settings
- Edit Fields and Sections
- Form Template Settings
- Form Launch
- Performance Cycle Management
- Continuous Performance Management and Continuous Feedback
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the components and behavior of a form template
- Create rating scales and route maps
- Define permissions, edit settings, and edit fields and sections
- Launch, route, delete, and restore performance forms
- Manage a performance cycle
- Modify form dates, route maps, and template settings
- Enable and Configure Continuous Performance Management and Continuous Feedback
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- HR800 – SAP SuccessFactors Platform Administration
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more