- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the People Engagement Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as a customer-specific learning class. For more information, please contact your local SAP training team.
- The SAP SuccessFactors Calibration Administration course provides an overview of the general tasks associated with Calibration when using Performance Management as the data source. Administrators will learn how to configure and use Calibration templates, Calibration sessions and other associated components.
- Calibration Route Map
- Form Templates Compatible with Calibration
- Performance Form Sections for Calibration
- The Calibration Template
- Configure Calibration Sessions
- Launch Calibration Sessions
- Manage Calibration Settings
- Manage Calibration as the End –User
- Table Reports in Calibration
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create and manage calibration templates
- Provide and revoke permissions to read and edit calibration forms
- Manage calibration settings
- Create and launch Calibration sessions
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- HR800 – SAP SuccessFactors Platform Administration
- HR820E – SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Project Team Orientation (PTO)
- HR827E – SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management Administration
- HRSF1 – SAP SuccessFactors Overview
- ACT1CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Introduction
- SFINTRO1 - An Introduction to Human Experience Management (HXM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more