- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- The SuccessFactors Goal Management Administration course provides an overview of the general tasks associated with goal management administration, such as managing goal plan templates, maintaining goal libraries, and managing goals for users.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 5 hours
- Private ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 0,5 day
- Creating a Goal Plan Template
- Edit the Goal Plan Template
- Import and Export Goal Libraries
- Import Goals
- Group Goals and Team Goals
- Goal Transfer
- Goal Plans : End-User Functionality
- Accessing Goals with Mobile Devices
- Integrating Continuous Performance Management with the Goal Plan
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create new goal plan templates in Admin Center
- Edit goal plan templates in Admin Center
- Import and export goal libraries,
- Import goals and transfer existing goals between users
- Create group goals, team goals and initiatives.
- Configure Goal Plans from Admin Center
- Enable Mobile Goals
- Integrate Continuous Performance Management with Goal Management
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more