- Citrix is required for this course - Download the Citrix receiver One-Click & Citrix installation guide
- The SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Administrator Training course uses the concepts and terminology associated with the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll module and Payroll Control Center to help you develop a working knowledge for use in implementing your payroll management strategy. You will be introduced to payroll roles and process as well as the data required to process payroll. Additionally you will learn how to use Employee Central to complete Employee, Manager, and HR Administrator tasks associated with creating and maintaining the data required for processing payroll. In the course we will focus on the international payroll concepts, the localization will be at the end of this guide. The appendix will also provide some further details for US payroll.
- Payroll Control Center
- Entering and Managing Payroll Data in Employee Central
- Managing Employee Data and Transactions
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and goals of Employee Central Payroll Control Center
- Identify the different tools used in the Home page for Employee Central Payroll Control Center
- Describe the roles of various users within Payroll Control Center
- Navigate through the Payroll Control Center user interface
- Define role-based permissions, permission groups, and permission roles
- Identify permission role types and target populations
- Set up and assign SAP Payroll Systems
- Use the Employee Self Service features of Employee Central to enter employee bank data
- Use the Manager Self Service features to make changes to employee’s payroll-related data
- Describe employee master data replication from Employee Central to Payroll
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM – Employee Central Payroll
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more