- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the People Engagement Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as a customer-specific learning class. For more information, please contact your local SAP training team.
- This course is also offered as a public instructor led course. To view availability for this offering and purchase, please select your desired country from the homepage.
- Through discussion, demonstration, and hands-on exercises, this course uses the concepts and terminology associated with the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core module to help you develop a working knowledge for use in implementing your employee data management strategy. You will gain basic skills on how to use SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central as a System Administrator and learn how to use basic tools for managing employee data in your organization.
- Introducing the Course
- Introducing Employee Central Core Administration
- Managing Permissions
- Managing Foundation Data
- Managing HR Data structure
- Managing Employee Records
- Managing Transactions
- Managing Optional Configurations
- Explaining EC Reporting
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the functions and benefits of Employee Central Core
- Navigate the Home page and Admin Center
- Define Employee Central-related permissions
- Identify the standard foundation objects
- Identify the tools used for managing foundation data
- Create foundation records
- Identify the standard HR objects
- Use Business Configuration UI to customize the HR object structure
- Maintain employee data in the People Profile
- Add a new employee using the New Hire wizard and Import tools
- Update employee records using import and mass changes
- Use Report No-Show, Manage Pending Hire and Terminate screens
- Use Self-service
- Manage Workflows
- Manage event and event reasons
- Manage business rules
- Create business rules using EC rule scenarios
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Employee Central Job Aids
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more