- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- This course is also offered as a public instructor led course. To view availability for this offering and purchase, please select your desired country from the homepage.
- Through discussion, demonstration, and hands-on exercises, this course uses the concepts and terminology associated with the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central module to help you develop a working knowledge for use in implementing your employee data management strategy. You will gain basic skills on how to use SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central as a System Administrator and learn how to use basic tools for managing employee data in your organization.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 6 hours
- Private/Public ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 3 days
- Employee Central Introduction
- Manage User Permissions
- Storing Corporate Data
- Set Up Employee
- Employee Record Management
- Self Service and Workflows
- MDF and Business Rules
- Additional Administrative Functions
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and goals of Employee Central
- Identify the different Tiles used in the Home page for Employee Central
- Set Up Role-based permissions
- Set Up administrator permissions, global administrators and local administrators
- Add a new employee into the system via the User Interface
- Add new employees into the system via Import
- View an employee’s record
- Define transactions, events, event reasons, and self-service
- Transfer an employee to a new business unit
- Modify an employee’s record using HR Edit
- Set up and run a Mass change
- Terminate an employee and redistribute any remaining direct reports
- Approve or Send Back change requests
- Add a new location to a company’s organization
- Add a new department to a business unit
- Add a new pay component
- Understand MDF
- Create Rules
- Update an employee’s file to use these new foundation objects
- Define a workflow
- Configure an existing workflow
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Employee Central Job Aids
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more