- The course HR400 is an international configuration course, and it is a requirement before attending the country specific payroll configuration course.
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to modify payroll schemas and payroll calculation rules to ensure your payroll runs according to your business requirements. This is considered an advanced course and prerequisite courses listed below are recommended or prior knowledge of topics covered in those courses before attempting this training.
- Payroll Basics
- Processing Payroll
- Identifying SAP Payroll Concepts
- Copying Schemas
- Personnel Calculation Rules
- Identifying Personnel Calculation Rules
- Processing Internal Payroll Tables
- Creating Personnel Calculation Rules
- Payroll Initiation
- Identifying the Attributes of the Payroll Initialization Schema
- Identifying Employee Master Data in Internal Payroll Tables
- Wage Type Valuation
- Setting Up Constant Valuation Bases
- Interpreting Payroll Processing Rules
- Creating Person-Related Valuation Bases
- Creating Derived Wage Types
- Absence Valuation
- Setting up the Valuation of Absences
- Assigning Counting Classes
- Managing Day Rules
- Time Wage Type Selection
- Managing Time Wage Types
- Setting Up Time Wage Type Selection Using Rules
- Defining Wage Type Generation Rules
- Payroll Factoring
- Setting Up Payroll Factoring
- Setting Up Personnel Calculation Rules for Factoring
- Identifying Cost Accounting Elements
- Cumulation Wage Types
- Outlining Cumulation and Storage Wage Types
- Retroactive Accounting
- Identifying Retroactive Accounting Differences
- Average Processing
- Creating Average Calculation Bases
- Setting Up Average Calculation Rules
- Customize the Payroll Schema to calculate payroll elements such as wage types, attendances and absences.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Help Desk / COE Support
- SAP ERP HCM 6.07
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more