- Gain an overview of time management with and without time evaluation (negative and positive time management).
- Understand the fundamentals of time management without time evaluation (negative time management). T
- hese fundamentals, however, also form the basis for time evaluation (positive time management).
- Customizing for time data recording, including quota accrual and Time Manager’s Workplace (TMW), is examined in detail.
- Project Team members
- Support Staff
- HR050 Business Processes in Human Capital Management
- HR305 Master Data Configuration
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- Overview of time management functions and how they are integrated with other applications
- Concept of integrating external time recording systems
- Designing work schedules for mapping planned working time
- Time management infotypes
- Absences, attendances, and deduction rules
- Time quotas and their deduction rules
- Automatic structuring of absence quotas
- Time Manager’s Workplace (TMW)
- This course also discusses the functions of the following SAP releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00 and ERP 2004.
- Course HR310 (Time Evaluation without Clock Times) deals with the processes and configuration of time evaluation.
- The main focus of this course is the configuration of time data. these are the prerequisites for time evaluation.
- CATS will be discussed in the appendix, and in the expert class CA500.