- Understand navigation and structures
- Understand and map essential problems in HR
- Integration within HCM and with other solutions
- Project Team members
- HCM consultants
- Employees in HR, key users
Course based on software release
- ERP ECC 6.0
- Navigation and mapping personnel, company and organization structure
- Personnel Administration and Global Employment
- Time Management and brief introduction to payroll
- Recruitment and E-Recruiting
- Mapping personnel development processes (especially performance management)
- Training and Event Management, SAP Learning Solution
- Enterprise Compensation Mgmt
- Personnel cost planning
- Reporting options
- Employee Self-Service and Manager Self-Service
- This course also discusses the functions of the following SAP releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext 1.10/2.0 and ERP 2004.
- This course is a prerequisite for all additional detail / Customizing courses and replaces the previous courses HR100 (Essentials of Human Resources) and HR120 (Essentials of Personnel Planning). For a comprehensive overview of payroll, see course HR110 (Payroll Business Processes).
- For a comprehensive overview of ESS, MSS and the Learning Solution, see course HR130 (Essentials of Enterprise Portal in HCM).
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest