- This workshop is provided as a virtual live classroom and registration occurs within the Learning Hub.
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- After completing SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management Academy (THR82), participants who desire further practice will be able to expand their skills by taking this hands on workshop. This offering will provide practical application and configuration of the products covered in the THR82 Academy course (Performance Management, Goal Management, Calibration, 360 Multi-Rater, Continuous Performance Management).
- The workshop is based on case studies that include implementation best practices. Participants will have the ability to practice with hands-on exercises in a training environment using the configuration workbook and real-world scenarios to configure a customer’s requirements. Participants will receive guidance to prepare for their first implementation experience without being in front of a customer.
- This course is targeted at application consultants who will work on their first PM/GM implementation projects and experts from other teams (support, sales, adoption, etc.) who wish to deepen their knowledge.
- This workshop is not a repetition of the THR82 Academy. The THR82 Academy is the training you would take to acquire the core knowledge. Completion of THR82 is a requirement before taking the workshop.
- Getting Ready and Goal Management Case Study
- Performance Management and Additional Talent Process using a Form Case Study
- Calibration and Translations Case Study
- Continuous Performance Management and Reporting Case Study
- 360 Multi-Rater and Migration Case Study
- Gain practical implementation experience in a safe environment with real time guidance by an expert
- Practice configuration exercises utilizing SAP SuccessFactors implementation best practices
- Initialize an instance: activate options in Provisining, create an admin user, upload test users, create groups and roles in RBP
- Identify key implementation resources
- Interpret the customer’s requirements and prepare the configuration workbook
- Configure the customer’s requirement in the training instance
- Prepare a translation workbook and implement some translation labels
- Test the configuration and report on some test data
- Prepare a migration check-list
- Application consultants
- PM/GM product experts who wish to deepen their knowledge
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more