- Working with ABAP Development Tools
- Exploring Core Data Services ABAP
- Publishing SAP Gateway Services based on CDS Views
- Developing UIs with SAPUI5
- Consuming Business Data using SAP Fiori Elements
- Implementing CDS-based BOPF
- Exploring Actions, Determinations, Validations
- Exploring Draft Capabilities
- Configuring Target Mappings
- Implementing the SAP Fiori Programming Model
- Providing basic apps based on SAP Fiori Elements
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- AS ABAP 7.51
- The emphasis in these hands on is on the exercises and not on the presentation of slides.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more