- This is an advanced experiential RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Workshop designed specifically to give consultants hands- on learning and guided experience using a simulated SAP S/4HANA Cloud customer implementation based on a real-world use case. During the workshop, you and others will play the roles of customer and implementation consultants for a fictitious company called Advance H&C, which manufactures and provides customer service for commercial and residential heating equipment. Advance H&C just signed a contract with SAP for its SAP S/4HANA Cloud solution and you have been assigned as an implementation project team member.
- Please note that you are required to complete very specific prerequisites prior to attending this workshop. This will ensure that the workshop itself focuses on deep implementation simulations and not on fundamental enablement knowledge transfer. Prerequisites include:
- Have a valid subscription for SAP Learning Hub Professional or SAP Learning Hub, Edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud. Subscribe here.
- Complete the S4C01e: SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Fundamentals digital content and pass the S4C01e Stand-alone Assessment for the course
- OR alternatively to second prerequisite above, be certified in one of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud LoB exams or, if you are a customer key user, project manager or architect, be certified on the C_TS4C_xxxx onboarding fundamentals exam.
- Adhere to the Stay Current program in one of the LoB areas once certified.
- After successfully completing this workshop candidates will receive an SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Skill digital badge. This digital badge can then be shared on social media to help you promote the new skills gained during the workshop.
- IMPORTANT: Not completing the prerequisite work will significantly impact your ability to follow and actively participate in the HOS4C workshop and group-exercises.
- SAP Activate Refresher
- Executing on the Business Case
- User Creation and Management (System Administration)
- Navigation & Personalization
- Fit to Standard Workshop Simulation
- Perform Configurations
- Perform Data Migration & Cutover Planning
- Use the Testing Tool
- Customer Implementation Portal (CIP) Overview
- Evaluating Integration Needs during the Fit-to- Standard Workshop
- Evaluating Extensibility Needs during the Fit-to- Standard Workshop
- This course will prepare you to:
- Execute the SAP Activate Implementation Methodology for SAP S/4HANA
- Cloud using a real-world implementation use case
- Conduct and participate in a Fit-to-Standard Workshop and identity
- configuration for SAP S/4HANA Cloud implementations
- Execute the Business Case via a real-world simulation of a
- transforming company
- Explore automated testing
- Explore data migration using available migration tools
- Define integration and extensibility approaches
- Perform System Administration
- Solution Architect
- Application Consultant
- Project Managers
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Change Manager
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Key User
- SAP Learning Hub Professional or SAP Learning Hub, Edition for SAP
- S/4HANA Cloud subscription. Subscribe here.
- Complete the S4C01e: SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Fundamentals
- SAP Learning Hub digital content and pass the S4C01e Stand-alone
- Assessment for the course.
- OR alternatively to second prerequisite above, be certified in one
- of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud LoB exams or, if you are a customer key user,
- project manager or architect, be certified on the C_TS4C_xxxx onboarding
- fundamentals exam.
- IMPORTANT: Not completing the prerequisite work will significantly
- impact your ability to follow and actively participate in the HOS4C
- workshop and group-exercises.
- Learning Hub Line of Business digital enablement and live session
- participation in one or more line of business domain areas: e.g.
- Finance, Procurement, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Enterprise
- Asset Management, Sales, etc.
- If you are a partner, certified and current with your SAP S/4HANA
- Cloud line of business or industry area core exam.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105
- This is an intensive Hands-on Learning workshop exclusively for participants who have undergone all the digital enablement for SAP S/4HANA Cloud provided via SAP Learning Hub.
- IMPORTANT: Not completing the prerequisite work will significantly impact your ability to follow and actively participate in this workshop and group-exercises.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more