- This course is a Hands-On Learning and therefore specialized in hands- on experience. The instructor role is supportive, i.e. the instructor opens the lecture to present the topics, explains the work environment, supervises and intervenes, if needed and wanted during the hands-on period.
- In this course you will learn how to develop data transformation flowgraphs running based on the XS Advanced application server, using the Web IDE for SAP HANA development environment.
- The structure of the course is very much oriented to practice. The theoretical explanation is limited to the minimum and every lesson contains an exercise to be executed in the training system.
- Course structure:
- Unit 1: Creating a Multi-Target Application
- Unit 2: Using the flowgraph
- Data Sources and Targets
- Data Mask
- Unit 3: Using the remote sources
- This course will prepare you to:
- develop data transformation flowgraphs running based on the XS Advanced application server, using the Web IDE for SAP HANA development environment.
- Data Consultant
- Solution Architect
- General knowledge about databases and software development.
- Overview knowledge about SAP HANA and the XS Advanced architecture.
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03
- This hands-on learning course is based on the XS Advanced application server and uses the SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA.
- This course is NOT based on the XS Classic application server and it does NOT use the Web-based Development Workbench to develop flowgraphs.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more