- This course is a hands-on learning course that covers the installation and administration of the SAP HANA XS advanced provided with SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04.
- In this course the participant will install SAP HANA XS Advanced (XSA), install and update the SAP Web IDE on top of the SAP HANA XSA. The participant will work with the native SAP HANA XSA administration tools to perform the daily administration tasks like starting and stopping the SAP HANA XSA and or specific SAP HANA XSA applications, scale and pin SAP HANA XSA applications, perform logging and auditing tasks.
- Furthermore, the participant will create and maintain users and roles for the applications in the SAP HANA XSA and will perform a backup and recovery of the SAP HANA XSA system.
- This hands-on learning course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA XS Advanced administration tasks. In the course the participant will perform an SAP HANA XSA installation, deploy SAP HANA XSA applications on the system, daily system administration tasks, check the traces and audit log, create user and roles for the SAP HANA XSA applications, scale and pin SAP HANA XSA applications and perform a backup and recovery of the SAP HANA XSA system. Install and update the SAP Web IDE on top of the XS Advanced.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Install SAP HANA XS Advanced (XSA)
- Deploy SAP HANA XSA application
- Work with the SAP HANA XSA administration tools
- Start and stop the SAP HANA XSA system
- List, Stop, start SAP HANA XSA applications
- Restage or scale SAP HANA XSA applications
- Pin SAP HANA XSA applications to a specific host
- Rename or delete SAP HANA XSA applications
- Maintain users and roles for XSA applications
- Work with the SAP HANA XSA tracing and audit log
- Perform a backups and recovery for the SAP HANA XSA system
- Install and update the SAP Web IDE on top of SAP HANA XS Advanced
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk/COE Support
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- HA200 - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04 - Installation and Administration
- Some experience with the Linux operating system
- Some experience in database administration
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more