- This course is targeted at learners who have a strong foundation with SAP Central Finance.
- This is a new type of SAP course that gives the participant more time to work through implementation specific scenarios on the system. The course is designed to take the participant’s project implementation experience to the next level. The goal of the course is to build on the participant’s knowledge primarily through discussing specific cases and challenges, avoiding typical pitfalls, extending the knowledge by getting to know frequently asked questions, learn about error handling and other tips and tricks. This course complements and builds upon the overview and implementation courses for SAP Central Finance. Successful participation in this course leads to a skill badge that can be used in social media. The criteria for achieving this badge is described in the badge description.
- The course can serve as preparation (but is not mandatory) for the Central Finance certification (C_S4FCF_1909) or to prepare a Central Finance consultant for managing the actual design and implementation tasks on an SAP S/4HANA implementation project.
- Share real-life Project experience and lessons learned for Central Finance implementations
- Enable participants to set proper expectations for each phase of the implementation
- Enable participants to support decision making activities throughout the implementation
- Enable participants to lead various implementation, testing and cutover activities
- Preparing for the Initial Load & Real-Time Replication
- Initial Load execution, troubleshooting and error management
- Real-Time Replication execution, troubleshooting and error management
- Central Finance delivered utility reports supporting data transfer activities
- Central processes deep dive
- Understand the value of SAP Activate CFIN Roadmap and SAP CFIN Product Roadmap
- The primary goal of the course is to build on the participant’s knowledge, through hands-on exercises and challenges. This course will take participants to an advanced level of hands-on and implementation skills for SAP Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA.
- Application Consultant (for SAP Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA)
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 SPS0
- This is a pure Hands-On Training course.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more