- This course is targeted at learners who have a strong foundation with SAP Treasury and Risk Management business processes and configuration.
- This Case Study on Implementing Treasury Management course is a new type of SAP course that gives the participant more time to work through implementation specific scenarios on the system. The course is designed to take the participant’s project implementation experience to the next level. The goal of the course is to build on the participant’s knowledge, primarily through hands-on exercises and challenges that focus on end-to-end scenarios. Selected areas of Treasury and Risk Management are covered, which complement and build upon the material in the five-day business processes and configuration classes. Successful participation in this course leads to a skill badge that can be used in social media. The criteria for achieving this badge is described in the badge description.
- The course can serve as preparation for the Treasury and Risk Management certification (C_S4FTR_1909) or to prepare a Treasury consultant for managing the actual design and implementation tasks on an SAP S/4HANA implementation project.
- Practical Use of (Credit) Facility Trade Types
- Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees in Trade Finance
- Intercompany Loans End-to-End Processing
- Securities Exchange Traded Products
- FX Risk Management
- FX and Interest Rate Derivative End-to-End Processing
- Correspondence Functions
- Central Clearing of Derivative Trades
- Market Data Management
- Transactional and Risk Management Reporting
- Construction of Trade Types in Transaction Manager configuration
- Trade mirroring configuration
- Market Risk Analyzer including activation configuration
- Credit Risk Analyzer including activation configuration
- Implementation Specific Scenarios
- Cutover Activities
- The primary goal of the course is to build on the participant’s knowledge, through hands-on exercises and challenges with a focus on end-to-end scenarios. This course will take participants to an advanced level of hands-on and implementation skills for SAP Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4HANA. The course participant will learn to start with customer requirements and map them into business process and configuration tasks.
- Application Consultant (for Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4HANA)
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Treasury Business Process Consultant
- Treasury Business Analyst
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 SPS0
- This is a pure Hands-On Training course.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more