- This course is targeted at learners who attended the academy for Application Associate in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA or have gained equivalent knowledge through self-study.
- Building on the product knowledge that you have already gained, this course is designed to enhance your project implementation understanding and experience. This is a pure hands-on training. Your task will be to work on a case study–in teams - that start from designing solutions and end with implementing and testing them. The case study covers selected parts of end-to-end scenarios and is more comprehensive than the exercises that you are familiar with from the standard education courses.
- You can attend the course as comprehensive additional preparation for taking the certification (C_TS4CO_1909), as well as to prepare for managing the actual design and implementation tasks of a management accounting consultant in SAP S/4HANA implementation projects, independent of certification.
- This course will bring you to an advanced level of hands-on skills and real-life implementation experience for Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA. You will learn to translate customer requirements into system configuration tasks. You will practice implementing end-to-end business processes through a comprehensive case study based workshop.
- Application Consultant for Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- At least overview level knowledge of Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- Either academies TS4F03 and TS4F04 or the courses/eLearnings S4F22, S4F23, S4F25, S4F28 and S4F29
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 SPS0
- Analyze provided customer requirements (business case) and transfer them to a business concept
- Transfer the business concept to business processes in a SAP S/4HANA System
- Implement and realize business processes in overhead management accounting
- Cost centers and activity types
- Internal orders
- Easy cost planning
- Implement and realize business processes in cost object controlling
- Make to order (MTO) manufacturing of a product
- Make to order (MTO) providing of services
- Costing and (resource-related) billing of MTO Processes
- Create analysis’s in profitability accounting
- This is a pure Hands-On Training.