- This course is targeted at learners who attended the academy for Application Associate in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA or have gained equivalent knowledge through self-study.
- Building on the product knowledge that you have already gained, this course is designed to enhance your project implementation understanding and experience. This is a pure hands-on training. Your task will be to work on case studies – often in teams - that start from designing solutions and end with implementing and testing them. The case studies cover selected parts of the usual Financial Accounting scenarios. Successful participation in this course leads to a skill badge that can be used in social media. The criteria for achieving this badge is described in the badge description.
- You can attend the course as comprehensive additional preparation for taking the certification (C_TS4FI_1909), as well as to prepare for managing the actual design and implementation tasks of a financial accounting consultant in SAP S/4HANA implementation projects, independent of
- Analyze provided customer requirements (business case) and transfer them to a business concept
- Transfer the business concept to business processes in a SAP S/4HANA System
- Maintain the Enterprise Structure (FI)
- Implement and realize business processes in General Ledger Accounting
- Implement and realize business processes in Accounts Payable
- Implement and realize business processes in Accounts Receivable
- Implement and realize business processes in Asset Accounting
- Implement and realize business processes in Bank Accounting
- This course will bring you to an advanced level of hands-on skills and real-life implementation experience for Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA. You will learn to translate customer requirements into system configuration tasks. You will practice the implementation of business processes through a comprehensive, case study based workshop.
- Application Consultant for Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 SPS0
- This is a pure Hands-On Training.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more