- This course is a delta course that covers the new course content provided in the SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 HA200, HA240 and HA250 courses. In this delta course the participants will learn how to install and administrate an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database system using SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0 SP12. The course covers the most important daily tasks of an SAP HANA platform administrator using SAP HANA Cockpit. Furthermore, it provides details about backup and recovery, changing the configuration, troubleshooting, creating audit policies, setup users/roles of an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 system. The improvements in Database Migration Option (DMO) will also be discussed.
- To be fully prepared for the C_HANATEC_17 certification, you need to attend the HA201 Col17 and HA215 Col17 courses as well, as the HATD20 Col17 course only covers the delta course materials of HA200 and HA250.
- This course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 installation and system administration, users and authorizations and the Database Migration Option (DMO) feature.
- The course is independent from the SAP NetWeaver administration world, as it teaches how to perform system administration on the SAP HANA 2.0 platform. The system administration tools used are native to the SAP HANA 2.0 platform.
- Throughout the course, you will learn about the following SAP HANA administration topics.
- SAP HANA sizing.
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 installation and upgrades.
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12 installation and configuration.
- SAP HANA administration tools and tasks.
- SAP HANA backup and restore.
- SAP HANA security.
- SAP HANA users and authorizations.
- SAP HANA Database Migration.
- At the end, you will be able to perform all the required advanced system administration tasks on the SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database platform.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Install and upgrade SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05.
- Install, update and configure SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12.
- Perform daily administration task in SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0 SP12.
- Perform backup and recovery in SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0 SP12.
- Understand the new features in high availability and disaster recovery.
- Setup audit policies using SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0 SP12.
- Understand SAP HANA users and authorization.
- Understand the Database Migration Option (DMO) feature.
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more