- The aim of this course is to prepare the participants to work on authorizations and security on the SAP HANA Platform. The course initially covers security functionalities including implementation scenario and security administration tools. Then it focuses on user-, authorization-, and authentication- management. Specific exercises are proposed, about enabling cross-database authorization in tenant databases, User Groups, Audit Logging and Authorization trace. Authorization concepts of SAP HANA XSA application development are also introduced.
- Introducing SAP HANA security
- Outlining security functions
- Describing SAP HANA implementation scenarios
- Using SAP HANA administration tools
- Managing users and user groups
- Implementing authorizations in the SAP HANA database
- Describing object ownership rules
- Introducing authorizations and database roles management
- Creating Catalog roles
- Creating HDI roles
- Setting up personal database user accounts
- Administer the SYSTEM user
- Managing authentication
- Enabling cross-database authorization in tenant databases
- Analyzing users and authorizations
- Tracing authorization errors
- Viewing information about users and authorizations
- Using Audit Logging
- Managing audit logging on a tenant and the system database
- This course will prepare you to:
- work on authorizations and security on the SAP HANA Platform.
- Database Administrator
- Security Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- System Architect
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more