- In this course, you will learn how to develop SAP HANA Native software applications running on the SAP HANA Platform.
- Develop native applications on the SAP HANA XS Advanced
- Similarities between the XS Advanced and Cloud Foundry application development model
- Create multi-target applications and debug a simple Node.js application
- Persistence via Core Data Services and Analytical Data Model via Calculation Views
- Create and debug SQLScript procedures and access remote data from your application
- Access the database from the Node.js application and expose data as OData services
- Create the application front-end using HTML5 and integrate front-end and back-end using the router
- Define the application security roles and create basic user interfaces based on SAPUI5
- Create a basic application using the SAP Cloud Application Programming Model
- This course will prepare you to:
- Develop SAP HANA native software applications running on the SAP HANA Platform.
- Learn about the development tools and development languages used to realize the different parts of a software application in SAP HANA:
- The persistency layer based on Core Data Services
- The client-server communication services based on Node.js and XSODATA
- The user interface based on SAPUI5
- Code simple, but fully functional SAP HANA Software Applications.
- Development Consultant
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
- This course is a ‘starting point’. Some significant contents are just introduced briefly and can be deepened in the follow-up courses below: - The development of the SAP UI5 user interface is covered in UX400 - The use of SQLScript is covered in HA150 - The use of Calculation Views is covered in HA300 - The use of Flowgraphs and Replication objects are covered in HA550.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more