- This course is built to be suitable for release HANA 1.0 SPS12 and also HANA 2.0 SPS01 audiences.
- In this course you will learn how to develop software applications running on the SAP HANA Platform.
- This course will prepare you to:
- develop software applications running on the SAP HANA Platform.
- Developer Consultant
- Experience of Object Oriented software development
- Experience with database development and SQL query language
- Experience of Web development
Course based on software release
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS01
- This course is the natural starting point to learn "Native" software development for the SAP HANA Platform.
- "Native" means "independent from the ABAP world", that means, that the whole application runs based on the SAP HANA platform, no NetWeaver Application Server is used.
- The application will run based on one of the two application servers natively available in SAP HANA, that is SAP HANA XS Classic or SAP HANA XS Advanced.
- Along the course, you will be guided through the development tools and languages, used to realize the different parts of a software application in SAP HANA:
- the User Interface
- the Database,
- the client-server communication services
- the Analytical layer.
- At the end, you will be able to code simple but fully functional SAP HANA Software Applications.
- Tools for SAP HANA Application Development
- User interface: introduction to SAPUI5 Development
- Database design: introduction to Core Data Services
- Services: introduction to ODATA
- The Analytical layer: introduction to Modeling
- Server-side scripting: Introduction to SQLScript
- In case you need to "deep-dive" on specific subjects, this course can be coherently combined with the other courses in the SAP HANA Curriculum, for example HA300 for Modeling, HA240 for Security, SAPX05 for SAPUI5 development.
CPE Credits032 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest