- This course provides advanced knowledge and practical experience on several topics that are included in, or connected to, the scope of the modeler role. Its purpose is to take a step further, beyond the core modeling knowledge from HA300, and to demonstrate how applications powered by SAP HANA can benefit from innovations such as Spatial Data Storage and Processing, Text Search and Analysis, Predictive Analysis and Graph Modeling.
- The course is supported by many demos and exercises, which demonstrate the advanced modeling capabilities in several scenarios. For example, working with classical schemas or HDI containers in XS Advanced, using the SQL console, developing graphical models. Some of the proposed case studies blend together several modeling capabilities, such as text with spatial, or text with graph.
- An introduction to SAP HANA Series Data is also provided.
- Introduction to Advanced Modeling
- SAP HANA Predictive Analysis Library (PAL)
- Describing SAP HANA PAL
- Using PAL in Flowgraphs
- Calling PAL Functions in Calculation Views
- Calling PAL Procedures in SQL Scripts
- Exploring the PAL Library
- SAP HANA Spatial
- Introducing SAP HANA Spatial
- Working with Spatial Data Types
- Importing and Exporting Spatial Data
- Accessing and Manipulating Spatial Data
- Using Spatial Clustering
- SAP HANA Graph
- Defining SAP HANA Graph Workspace
- Describing the Different Graph Algorithms
- Using the Graph Node in Calculation Views
- Using GraphScript Procedures
- SAP HANA Text
- Understanding Full Text Search
- Understanding Text Analysis
- Understanding Text Mining
- SAP HANA Series Data
- Getting Started with SAP HANA Series Data
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand and put into practice the main advanced modeling capabilities of SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 in the areas of text search and analysis, graph modeling, spatial analysis and predictive modeling.
- Promote these advanced modeling capabilities to extend the core SAP HANA Modeling features.
- Broaden your experience with the modern SAP HANA tooling in XS Advanced (SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA)
- Business Application Consultant
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Database Administrator
- Application Developer
- BI Specialist
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
- The information provided in the HA301 course is valid for participants who have followed the HA300 course in either SAP HANA 1.0 and SAP HANA 2.0.
- Certification C_HANAIMP_17 includes questions based on important topics covered in HA301. We strongly recommend that you follow this course as part of your certification exam preparation.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more