- In this course, you will learn how to migrate the database of an SAP system to the SAP HANA database using the database migration option of the Software Update Manager.
- Getting familiar with the database migration option
- Listing database migration option benefits
- Explaining database migration option basics
- Preparing the database migration option procedure
- Ensuring database migration option prerequisites are fulfilled
- Configuring SAP host agent for the database migration option
- Configuration of the the database migration option procedure
- Performing the database migration option run
- Listing the database migration option procedure steps
- Monitoring the migration
- Tuning the database migration option downtime
- This course will prepare you to:
- The Software Update Manager is the tool for system maintenance of SAP systems based on an ABAP application server. Therefore, the objective of this course is to enable students to use the database migration option of the Software Update Manager, to migrat
- The course covers the most important tasks for an SAP system administrator for the combined update and migration of the database of an SAP system to the SAP HANA database. Furthermore, it provides details about the preparation of the procedure and technic
- Support Consultant
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- General SAP system administration knowledge
- Experience with SAP software maintenance using Software Update Manager
- TADM70 SAP System: Operating System and Database Migration
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more