- This training course is focusing on the Authorization, Security and integrated scenarios for SAP HANA.
- This course will prepare you to:
- work on authorizations and security on the SAP HANA Platform.
- Security Administrator
- System Administrator
- Basic understanding of SAP HANA functionalities and scenarios
- Basic understanding of SQL language
Course based on software release
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04
- The aim of this course is to prepare the student to work on authorizations and security on the SAP HANA Platform. The course initially covers system level security including Network and Communication security and Data Storage encryption, then it focuses on user management, authentication, authorizations, and auditing. Specific exercises are proposed, about LDAP Group authorization, User Groups, Authorization trace.
- Concepts of application development are also introduced, since they are required to properly work on authorization roles in SAP HANA.
CPE Credits024 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.Register Interest