- In this course you will learn about emergency trouble shooting the SAP HANA database system using the SAP HANA cockpit 2.0. You will also learn how to use the SAP HANA traces to investigate for expensive SQL statements that might cause SAP HANA database performance problems in the areas of memory, CPU, and disk I/O. You will also learn how to setup SAP HANA workload management and SAP HANA capture and replay tools to perform proactive monitoring and performance safeguarding.
- This course is the best starting point to learn about the SAP HANA monitoring and performance Tools.
- Emergency analysis and troubleshooting using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- Handling system offline situations
- Handling system hanging but reachable situations
- Analyzing a suddenly slow system
- Structural system performance root cause analysis
- Analyzing memory issues
- Analyzing CPU issues
- Analyzing expensive statement issues
- Analyzing disk and I/O issues
- Proactive monitoring and performance safeguarding
- Configuring SAP HANA alerting framework
- Setting up SAP HANA workload management
- Using SAP HANA capture and replay
- This course will prepare you to:
- Use the SAP HANA cockpit to perform emergency trouble shooting, the SAP HANA traces to investigate for costly statements and to setup SAP HANA workload management and SAP HANA capture and replay tools.
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more